Sunday, February 24, 2019

Howdy! I'm Back!


It's been seven years since I last blogged. Can you believe it? I can't. Time flies, and it seems to get away from me. So much has happened in the last seven years. Two of my then teenagers are now college graduates; I have a very time consuming day job; I've repainted every room in my house; I've gained and lost the same 10 pounds five times (Okay, maybe the last time it was 20 pounds); I've made the New Year's resolution to start blogging again seven times, failing six of those times. Maybe this is the year it sticks. I'm off to a good start!

I can't tell you how excited I am to be back in my old stomping grounds. The only problem is, I don't know which, if any, of my old friends are still around here. I know this, though, I'm going to be spending a lot of time finding out. I hope I find some of you. If you find me first, please say hello. I miss everyone and can't wait to find out what all has happened for everyone since I've been gone.

And so the blogging adventure begins again! Wish me luck!

9 comments:

Lillian Robinson said...

Welcome back! I need to set aside an hour or so a week to catch up with my blog family. I've missed you. Let's make this the year we drop the "aspiring" designation!

Susan R. Mills said...

Sounds perfect!

Jennifer Shirk said...

Hi, Susan

Nice to see you again!!

J.B. Chicoine said...

Good to see that you're back, though I can't say I'll be around much--I simply don't spend nearly as much time online these days...Life gets so busy, doesn't it. :-)

Wendy Paine Miller said...

I'm so glad you're back at it! I can relate with all the painting. We've moved twice in the past few years and I've painted 3 houses. :-) Thanks for swinging by to say hello!
Wendy

Lynda R Young as Elle Cardy said...

Welcome back! So much can happen in seven years. So glad you're back. I also hope this time it sticks :)

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

Welcome back, Susan! I'm going to try and reconnect with old blogger friends too. Life does get in the way some times...We've moved back to the Saint Louis area. :)

janet smart said...

Welcome back, Susan. I don't blog as much as I used to, but I'm trying to get back into it more.

Dawn Simon said...

Welcome back, Susan! :) I'm still blogging, but I'm doing it a lot less.