Before we left town on Monday, I read a few blogs and was surprised to find that Heather Sunseri, author of Balance With Purpose, passed The Superior Scribbler award on to me. Then, upon our return on Thursday evening, I found that Amy Tate, author of The Virginia Scribe, had also passed the award on to me. Both ladies are well deserving of their own award, and I am honored that they chose to pass it on to me. Go check out their blogs!
The rules for this award are as follows:
1. Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends. 2. Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award. 3. Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award. 4. Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit This Post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor! 5. Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
Now, since I got two awards, I guess that means I get to pick ten people to pass it on to. In no particular order, the ten I chose are:
1. Quixotic, author of Step 1: Write, Edit, and Revise
2. Strange Fiction, author of Ranch Girl Ramblings
3. Karen, author of A Peek At Karen's World
4. Rae, author of My Weather Vane
5. Whispering Writer, author of Airing My Dirty Laundry
6. MzzLily, author of Becoming An Author
7. Janna Qualman, author of Something She Wrote
8. Jenna Alexander, author of Turn The Page
9. Corey Schwartz, author of Thing 1 and Thing 2
10. Amber Lynae, author of Seriously Amber Lynae
I could have chosen many, many more. I truly love every blog I follow, or I wouldn't be following them. I chose these particular ones each for their own specific reason, but in general, they either make me laugh, pull on my heartstrings, inspire me, or make me think. If you haven't visited these blogs, you should. Perhaps you will find them as deserving of this award as I do.
Okay, I know, I didn't quite make it through the whole Unplug Week. But I couldn't just leave these awards lying around all weekend. Maybe next month, I'll last the whole week! :)