Friday, July 24, 2009

These Shoes Make Me Smile!

And so does this award!

Before we left town on Monday, I read a few blogs and was surprised to find that Heather Sunseri, author of Balance With Purpose, passed The Superior Scribbler award on to me. Then, upon our return on Thursday evening, I found that Amy Tate, author of The Virginia Scribe, had also passed the award on to me. Both ladies are well deserving of their own award, and I am honored that they chose to pass it on to me. Go check out their blogs!

The rules for this award are as follows:

1. Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends. 2. Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award. 3. Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award. 4. Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit This Post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor! 5. Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.

Now, since I got two awards, I guess that means I get to pick ten people to pass it on to. In no particular order, the ten I chose are:

1. Quixotic, author of Step 1: Write, Edit, and Revise

2. Strange Fiction, author of Ranch Girl Ramblings

3. Karen, author of A Peek At Karen's World

4. Rae, author of My Weather Vane

5. Whispering Writer, author of Airing My Dirty Laundry

6. MzzLily, author of Becoming An Author

7. Janna Qualman, author of Something She Wrote

8. Jenna Alexander, author of Turn The Page

9. Corey Schwartz, author of Thing 1 and Thing 2

10. Amber Lynae, author of Seriously Amber Lynae

I could have chosen many, many more. I truly love every blog I follow, or I wouldn't be following them. I chose these particular ones each for their own specific reason, but in general, they either make me laugh, pull on my heartstrings, inspire me, or make me think. If you haven't visited these blogs, you should. Perhaps you will find them as deserving of this award as I do.

Okay, I know, I didn't quite make it through the whole Unplug Week. But I couldn't just leave these awards lying around all weekend. Maybe next month, I'll last the whole week! :)

22 comments:

Rae said...

Congratulations on the award. You are very deserving. You are an excellent writer. Thank you also for passing it on to me. I am anxious to read the blogs that you have passed the award on to.

Shelli (srjohannes) said...

yay guys - some godo new blogs to find. congrads.

Corey Schwartz said...

Oh, thanks! Dying to know which category I fall into? :)

Eileen Astels Watson said...

Congratulations. Things come in threes, I also passed this award onto you on Wednesday from my blog. Too funny!

Heather Sunseri said...

How awesome to be chosen by two different people! Oh, I see three different people. How loved you must feel! Congrats to you and the new recipients.

Katie Salidas said...

Congrats on the award and thanks for being a sweety and nominating me too. You made my day.

Janet, said...

congratulations on your award!

Terri Tiffany said...

Congrats on your awards. SO how was unplug week??

JAlexander said...

Oh wow – thanks! What a nice surprise. I’ve seen these awards around but didn’t really know what they were all about.

Very cool that you won two – how special are you!?

Ok, now I have to nominate some other people. I wonder what Nathan Bradford would do if he got a superior scribbler nod from me? He probably gets two a day. :-)

Jenna

Danyelle L. said...

Yay! Congrats! Love the shoes. O:)

Deb said...

Hey Lazy! Congrats and thank you so much! You have definitely earned your award--nice work. I admire your dedication and writing talent.

I have been unofficially unplugged and writing like a maniac. Glad you're back :D

Thanks again.

Lillian Robinson said...

Thank you so much! And congrats on your award! This is definitely a fun one. I went to 'this post' and read about the award. Thanks again for the honor.

Lily

Janna Leadbetter said...

Thank you! And congrats on your own award. Hope you have a great weekend! :)

J.R. Johansson said...

Very cool! Congrats everyone!:)

Jill Kemerer said...

Congrats on the award! And can anyone really stay unplugged for an entire week? Ha!

K. M. Walton said...

Congrats on getting the award, and to your ten picks! All very exciting. And I look forward to checking out some more new blogs...

Kathy said...

I love the name of your blog. That was what motivated me to come and read it!

Joanne said...

Congrats to you on the duo-award! Much deserved here, enjoy!

Susan R. Mills said...

Thanks, you guys!

Stephanie Faris said...

You guys are all awesome. I keep seeing this award on numerous blogs and it just amazes me how supportive everyone is of each other around here!

ajgallion said...

Hey congrats on this -- it's so interesting to view the awards that other bloggers share. Thanks for introducing us to some of the other award-worthy blogs. I'll check them out!

Karen M. Peterson said...

I'm finally getting caught up on my blog reading. Thank you so much!

I think your blog is definitely deserving of an award!