Please excuse any mess around here while blog is undergoing damage repair.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hello? Is anyone out there?

Hm...no followers yet (except me, of course). Is this bad? Well, let's break it down. First, I haven't told anyone about my blog. Second, does anyone even care what I have to say? Probably not. So, why am I doing this? Because I like to hear myself talk. No, seriously, there are two reasons why I'm doing it. #1: It's a diary of sorts. It is a tale of my journey through the publishing jungle. In other words, it's a place where I can vent my frustrations, and hopefully, some day, celebrate my successes. #2: It's a chance to share with other writers (if they should visit my blog) my experiences on the road to publication. If I ever reach my final destination, it's a testimonial of what I did right. If I never make it there, it's an example of what not to do. Either way, it could be useful to someone. Oh, yeah, there is one other reason I do it; I enjoy it.

No comments: