Friday, October 7, 2011

You Guys Are The Best!

Thanks to all of you for your help on my Blogger problem. I think it's all fixed now. Between your suggestions and provided links, I stumbled across the solution. My browser was out of date. I switched to Google Chrome, and everything seems to be working great! So...THANK YOU! I apologize for the lack of a shoe picture, but in my defense, I didn't plan on posting today. But I did want to pop in and express my gratitude. The support around here is amazing...from writing issues to computer problems. Anyway, I've got a busy day ahead of me and won't be around much. Have a great weekend, and I'll see you all next week!

16 comments:

Wendy Paine Miller said...

Oh man, I need to go back and read those comments so I can fix it on my computer.

Glad you are up and running again!
~ Wendy

Stephanie McGee said...

Glad you got it fixed. INternet friends are amazing.

Plamena Schmidt said...

Yay! Glad it's fixed.

Barrie said...

Blogger is great until, uh, it isn't! Glad you got it sorted out.

Nancy said...

I'm so glad your problem got sorted out. I have had help from fellow bloggers with my problems, too.
I can relate to your busy day. Enjoy your activities.

Carolyn V said...

I'm so glad it's working again! Yay!

Gail Shepherd said...

Hey, glad you got it figured out. I've gone through a huge learning curve since starting my blog--I couldn't even *pronounce* HTML!

Dawn Simon said...

Bloggy friends are great. :) I'm glad you have the problem figured out.

Carol Riggs said...

Yaaay, so glad you got that figured out! My daughter insisted I switch to Google Chrome a few months ago, and I'm happily using it. :)

Susan Fields said...

The support in this blogging community truly is amazing. I'm glad you got your problem fixed, and I hope you're having a great week!

Mihaela said...

so nice

Glynis Peters said...

So many people are having problems with their blogs lately. It is frustrating. Glad all is well now.

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

I'm glad you got it fixed. Google Chrome is really good...and quick. :D

Shelli (srjohannes) said...

can I say Ive missed your shoe posts :)

Name: Holly Bowne said...

This is SO weird, Susan! I swore I commented on your computer problem post, but I don't see my comment anywhere! I too switched to Google Chrome not too long ago and I do like it--although, I sometimes experience situations where I have to revert back to my old Internet Explorer. I'm so glad you were able to solve your Blogger problem!

Angie Muresan said...

Glad you got it fixed. Computer problems always give me such headaches.